Google

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dramatic Pause

My dog was acting up today. She kept pawing at the air while rolling around on the floor to entertain me.

You could say she has dramatic paws.

But that's not important right now, because it's the other kind of dramatic pause I'm going to tell you about.

After three and a half years of feeding material to this site without any break of more than a couple of weeks, it's time for a rest. I'm juggling so many projects right now that it's not fair to my paying clients, to you readers, or to myself to force half-assed posts up here merely to maintain continuity.

So I'll pause.

My plan is to come back in a few months, probably in mid April. For US readers, think Tax Deadline. Sure, that means you'll associate David Amulet with taxes ... but at least it will remind you when to look here again. Who knows, I may even post a thing or two before then. If so, I'll try to let you know on your sites or in e-mail, for those of you with addresses in my inbox.

Bye for now.

16 Comments:

At January 13, 2009 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied to my musings ...

Aww -pauses- ....will miss you.

Enjoy your pause...and paws.

 
At January 13, 2009 10:56 PM, Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. replied to my musings ...

I can certainly relate, my friend, having to drop TMM for a short spell... as you're taking a rest, I will resume Whattya Listenin' to Wednesdays at The Metal Minute intermittently

 
At January 14, 2009 7:27 PM, Blogger Perplexio replied to my musings ...

Why do you tax us so, oh great Amulet?

Going without your frequent posts will be very taxing indeed...

Can't you at least grace us with your "Whatcha Reading/Listening to" Wednesdays?

 
At January 15, 2009 1:12 PM, Blogger Jessica replied to my musings ...

Have a good break! Looking forward to your return! :)

 
At January 15, 2009 10:39 PM, Blogger Bar L. replied to my musings ...

You'll be missed but I understand, haven't been at it much lately myself.

 
At January 16, 2009 12:08 AM, Blogger BeckEye replied to my musings ...

This is becoming a trend in Bloggerland.

Enjoy your sabbatical.

 
At January 16, 2009 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied to my musings ...

David,

Completely understand. Better to do your own thing and feel no obligation than keep posting and quit altogether. Get some more KC in your diet!

 
At January 16, 2009 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied to my musings ...

I knew this was coming...

However, I've been there and I know how it feels. Good for you for taking care of yourself. I'll miss you but will look forward to your return!

Any trips to NY scheduled in the new year?

 
At January 16, 2009 1:03 PM, Blogger Tina replied to my musings ...

Enjoy your paws. See you in a few months.

 
At January 18, 2009 10:43 PM, Blogger Mike replied to my musings ...

My last post was 12/31/2008. I'll return soon enough, but what the definition of soon enough is is anyone's guess. Now I'm suspicious of the timing, though, as I actually linked this blog on my blog. Maybe I'll become the grim reaper of blogs...

 
At January 21, 2009 12:03 AM, Blogger Phats replied to my musings ...

I love dogs, what kind of dog do you have?

Enjoy your time off!

 
At January 24, 2009 1:29 PM, Blogger JM replied to my musings ...

Come back soon!

 
At February 21, 2009 3:19 PM, Blogger cube replied to my musings ...

Really, something is going around the blogosphere. Blogs are dropping
like flies.

See ya, DA. Enjoy your break.

 
At March 08, 2009 9:42 PM, Blogger Bar L. replied to my musings ...

i miss you :(

 
At March 19, 2009 2:08 PM, Blogger starbender replied to my musings ...

I'm back, and your gone. boo-hiss.

When you return, visit me!

http://wackocrazy.blogspot.com/

¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ Starbender ƸӜƷ¨*•.¸

 
At March 13, 2011 6:38 PM, Blogger Stress and IBD replied to my musings ...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home