Google

Friday, September 23, 2005

Back To Life, Back To Reality

They say all good things must come to an end.

I do not believe them.

Actually, if I ever find "them," after hearing their crap all of these years, they will be slapped more than Paris Hilton's ass at a Hollywood nightclub. But in this case, they are right, because my week+ vacation is over.

My mind is now filled with various images and words--an unpredictable mix emerging from an experiential blender that has been fed little for 10 days but fresh seafood, swinging hammocks, lazy swims, tropical drinks, and various books ranging from Chuck Palahniuk's Haunted to B-grade fantasy novels.

So as I settle back into the patterns of life as I know it, I will be posting some thoughts again on this and that. Mostly that. I hope that you have been well and look forward to hearing your comments in the coming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home